Can I Get a Loan Modification if I’m in Foreclosure?

If you’ve been served with a foreclosure complaint, there’s still time to get your mortgage modified. Be sure to fill out the Notice of Foreclosure Intervention form and return it to the mortgage servicer’s attorney within 30 days of getting served with the foreclosure complaint. Also, it’s best to seek an attorney’s help if you’re in foreclosure.